Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan: 5/8 - Attempting Ravioli


I ordinarily do a ton of meal prep on Sundays to make my weeks easier.  Happily, I was smart enough to think about this last Friday and I did a bunch of work then to free up my Mother's Day!  It was nice to have minimal tasks to see to yesterday!

Here's what's hittin' the table 'round here:


Sunday:

B-Cereal, Yogurt, Water
L-Mother's Day Brunch at my sister's house: Migas, Sausage Links, Corn Bread, Fruit, Lemon Bars, Sherbet
D-I whipped up homemade pizza for the littles and shared Chinese with my hubby after they were in bed... Happy Mother's Day!

Monday:

B-Strawberry Vanilla Oatmeal, Milk
L-P, B, & J, Prunes, String Cheese, Water
D-Chicken & Rice Enchiladas

Tuesday:

B-Orange Coffee Cake, Cheese, Juice (This coffee cake is an experiment... I'm anticipating yumminess!)
L-Cheese Quesadillas, Grapes, Water
D-Homemade Beef Ravioli, Broccoli (I've never attempted homemade ravioli before, but I'm game to try... I don't have high expectations, though!)

Wednesday:

B-Orange Coffee Cake, Grapes, Milk
L-Buttered Noodles, Apples, Water
D-Chicken Burgers, Green Beans

Thursday:

B-Jelly Toast, Vanilla Yogurt, Juice (This is a simple meal and is what my little guy requested... he has some testing to be done at the hospital that day and I am happy to oblige him!)
L-Scrambled Eggs w/ Cheese, Apples w/ PB, Water
D-Pizza Paninis (w/ Pepperoni & Mushrooms), Raisins

Friday:

B-Smoothies, Toast
L-Cheesy Black Beans & Rice, Water
D-Jalapeno Burn Pizza (I'll pick the jalapenos off for C, but everyone else will gobble them up!)

Saturday:

B-Breakfast Burritos, Fruit
L-Chicken & Rice Soup, Grilled Cheese
D-Lasagna Casserole

And that's that!  The shopping is done and, after that 2 month hiatus in there, it feels like we have food coming out our ears.  Menu planning hasn't even been a challenge. ;)  

What's your favorite thing you're serving up this week?  I'd love to hear about it and, perhaps, be inspired by it!

This post is linked to Menu Plan Menu.

No comments: