Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Stats, according to C.


Some things you may not already know about me:

(I am) 10 years old.
(I am)  3 feet tall.
(My) job is put food in the oven.
(I am) happy when good people.
(My) favorite food is peanut butter & jelly.
(I) like to cook.
(My) favorite TV show is _______.
The color (I) like best is purple.
C. loves me because I cook.

Surprised?  Am I taller than you expected? ;)  Perhaps a touch younger than you may have guessed?

Made me giggle that both C and my son listed all sorts of "cooking" things about me... yet cleaning was never mentioned. *blush*

For the record, my favorite color is green, my favorite food is ravioli, and I am 5'7".  Oh, and I DO watch TV sometimes.   But, obviously, never in front of my kids.  I gotta admit I was a little proud of that blank.

How about you?  What are your stats?  Or, more importantly, what would your KIDS say are your stats?

No comments: