Less than a week and our baby will be here! Doesn't that seem incredible?? Or is it just me? :)
In honor of such a wonderful occasion (and the fact that this one made it full-term!), I thought it would be fun to have a little contest...
Here's all I need from you--
Leave a comment with your guess as to how much this baby will weigh. (For fun, put your gender prediction in there too, but you won't be judged on that!) Please do not duplicate a previous commentor's guess. Whoever ends up closest to baby's actual weight will win a $10 Speedway gift card! If your town's prices are like mine, they've been headed UP lately. Any little bit can help!
To give you all the best opportunity for an accurate guess, here's some additional info:
- I will technically be 37 weeks 1 day pregnant when this baby is delivered.
- I've measured about a week ahead for most of the pregnancy.
- My first baby weighed 8 lb 0 oz and was born at 41 weeks.
- My second baby weighed 1 lb 5 oz and was born at 24 weeks.
- I carried small with each of my pregnancies, though my babies were good sizes (even the 1 lb 5 oz baby was a pretty good size for her gestational age!)
- I've gained 23 lb (as of yesterday... although I DID walk around a zoo for over four hours today so I may be a tad lighter now! ;))
- You can see what I look like, as of five minutes ago, in the above pic!