Sunday, October 24, 2010

Menu Plan: 10/23- Recovering With Simple Yumminess





We were all sick the last week or so... colds worked their way through the whole family. The kids got it first and, surprisingly, I caught it too. Doesn't happen very often that I catch a cold! Anyhow, now that we're all on the mend, simple, classic tastes sound best to me. And this week's menu reflects that perfectly...

Sunday:

B-Cereal, Yogurt, Juice
L-Egg & Cheese Toast Cups
D-Sunday Supper at Bama & Papa's

Monday:

B-Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, Raisins, Milk
L-P,B,&J, Yogurt, Juice
D-Pizza Omelets, Toast

Tuesday:

B-PB Toast, Grapes, Milk
L-Tuna Sandwiches, Applesauce, Juice


Wednesday:

B-Egg Burrito, Juice


Thursday:

B-Oatmeal with Apples & Raisins, Milk
L-Tuna Sandwiches, Carrot Sticks, Juice
D-Souped Up Tomato Soup, Garlic Bread w/ Cheese


Friday:

B-Smoothies, Fruit
L-Cheesy Beans & Rice, Milk
D-Pepperoni Pizza

Saturday:

B-Cinnamon Roll French Toast, Bacon
D-Spanish Rice w/ Chicken and Corn

I haven't made my Spanish rice in a very long time and I'm really looking forward to it!

The Cheeseburger Calzone recipe is new to us this week... I'll let you know what we think of it. Given how many of Lynn's recipes we've tried and liked, I'm quite optimistic!


This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: