Sunday, October 17, 2010

Menu Plan: 10/17- Last Chance to Eat Outside!



I've neglected to post my menu plan for the last couple weeks- as I worked to get the "My Story..." Monday feature back up and running. But I'm back now! Here goes...

Sunday:

B-Cereal, Applesauce, Milk
L-Snacky Lunch
D-Five of us sick prevented Sunday Supper at Bama & Papa's... so we had Migas and Fruit at home


Monday:

B-Oatmeal, Yogurt, Juice
L-P,B,&J, Apples, Milk
D-Ravioli Lasagna, Green Beans

Tuesday:

B-PB Toast, Apple Slices, Milk
L-Egg Sandwiches, Yogurt, Juice
D-Honey BBQ Salmon, Mixed Veggies, Rice


Wednesday:

B-Apple Muffins, Yogurt, Juice
L-Rice, Cheese, Apples, Milk
D-Stuffed Ham & Cheese Breadstick Sandwiches


Thursday:

B-Apple Muffins, Oranges, Milk
L-Grilled Cheese, Grapes, Water
D-Corn Dog Muffins, Baked Beans


Friday:

B-Smoothies, Toast
L-Cheesy Beans & Rice, Water
D-Chicken, Broccoli, & Tomato White Pizza

Saturday:

B-Scrambled Eggs w/ Cheddar, Apple Muffins
D-Grilled Mandarin "Chicken on a Stick", Pasta Salad w/ extra veggies

Awhile back, I experimented with a Stuffed Meatball Sandwich. We loved them so, as a result, I'm trying a new rendition this week that I'll stuff with ham and swiss cheese. I'll let you know how it works out and, maybe one of these, I'll get around to posting how I make them!

Saturday night's supper is specially designed to eat outside if weather permits... we won't be able to do that for much longer, but the kids think it's so cool to eat on the platform of their playscape! When they're done? They- and their empty plates- slide down the slide. So fun!

Do you like to eat outside sometimes or is that "not your thing"?


This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: