Monday, April 13, 2009

Fiber One Choclate Mocha Spa Basket Winner #3!


Congratulations, Annette!

Here are your random numbers:

3

Timestamp: 2009-04-13 13:46:35 UTC


Annette is the winner of our third and final Fiber One Chocolate Mocha Spa Basket. When asked what fiber-enhanced or fiber-rich food she was afraid to try or had tried and didn't like, Annette wrote:

"Grapenuts Cereal--I was afraid I might break a tooth."


Another commenter, Heather, helpfully offered...

"...Annette you MUST heat your grape nuts in the milk so it soaks in good (and of course add a bit of sweetness) and then it's YUMMY!!"

Good to know!


Congrats to you, Annette, and I hope you enjoy it!


Thanks to all of you who entered. I have to say that I really loved reading all your responses to my question this week!


I'll be offering up another fantastic giveaway from My BlogSpark starting on Wednesday... be sure to come back and check it out!


1 comment:

Leslie M. said...

Congrats Annette!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/