Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yoplait Get Active Prize Pack Winner #2


Congratulations to Stacy, our second winner!

Here are your random numbers:

19

Timestamp: 2009-04-29 12:23:08 UTC



Asked what kind of snack helps keep her active kiddos fueled, Stacy answered:

"Crackers and apple slices are easy to pack up and so portable."

You can toss those apple slices (and your free yogurt!) in your new little cooler if you'd like, Stacy!

Thanks so much to all of you who entered. If you didn't win this time, we still have one more prize pack to give away. That post will be up soon... keep a look out!

2 comments:

Matt Pfingsten said...

This seems like an appropriate post to let you know you won my giveaway! Shoot me an email and I'll send you details. Congrats!

Heather Benza said...

If you skip days I'm always worried you went into preterm labor. I hope you are just busy with life and are feeling good!