I spent most of last week trying to get through the days with a cold that kicked my tail (which, blessedly, is almost gone now) while attempting to potty-train two children (more on that in a post at a later date) and preparing to host my husband's entire side of the family for Easter...
Needless to say, I wasn't around the bloggy world very much!
But I'm back now, and I've just about got my head above water again. Here are a few things I've got planned for this week:
- I've got summer cook-outs on the brain and a great burger topper recipe for tomorrow.
- Playing outside with the kiddos and a great giveaway to make summer playtime even more fun! Giveaway starts Wednesday.
- The Virtual Great American Bake Sale has arrived!
- Stretching a ham throughout the week.
- A 7-month pregnancy update... has the bump finally become impressive???