Monday, April 13, 2009

Getting My Head Above Water


I spent most of last week trying to get through the days with a cold that kicked my tail (which, blessedly, is almost gone now) while attempting to potty-train two children (more on that in a post at a later date) and preparing to host my husband's entire side of the family for Easter...

Needless to say, I wasn't around the bloggy world very much!

But I'm back now, and I've just about got my head above water again. Here are a few things I've got planned for this week:

  • I've got summer cook-outs on the brain and a great burger topper recipe for tomorrow.
  • Playing outside with the kiddos and a great giveaway to make summer playtime even more fun! Giveaway starts Wednesday.
  • The Virtual Great American Bake Sale has arrived!
  • Stretching a ham throughout the week.
  • A 7-month pregnancy update... has the bump finally become impressive???
So please stop by and see me as I embark on a more regular writing schedule again! It's so good to be back.

1 comment:

Heather Benza said...

Can't wait to see if your bump has become impressive indeed. I believe mine has maxed out at 27 1/2 weeks--this is a little alarming to me since I am still hypertension free and could in fact be pregnant another 9 1/2 weeks. Might I just explode?