If you have a baby anywhere between newborn and 6 months and it's at all chilly where you live- or you run the AC at night and that MAKES it chilly at night- here's something I firmly believe you should have-
Fleece Sleep Bags.
You know what I'm talking about? These doo-hickeys right here:
Here are a few reasons why:
- They are warm.
- They allow room for baby to curl up or kick around, depending on the baby's preference.
- They are super easy to put on.
- They make middle-of-the-night diaper changes a snap (or "zip", if you will...)
- They are super easy to wash and dry quickly.
- A baby in one of these sleepers is about the snuggliest, cuddliest thing in the world.
A couple times these won't do the trick:
- When you head out, change your baby into something with LEGS. Car seat straps don't work well with these.
- For babies who require special wires and tubes (i.e. feeding tubes, apnea monitors, etc.), these are not ideal- they pretty much all zip and babies with these special circumstances need outfits that snap...
I received a couple of these sleep sacks at a baby shower for my first baby and they're still going strong...
Sleep sacks are, for sure, a Thing I Love!