Monday, November 9, 2009

Parenting the Tiniest of Miracles Stock Exchange


My husband will be so excited. I'm going to blog about the Stock Exchange.

Okay, not really.

But do you know what I've noticed? So very many of us make our own stock...

and we all seem to have our own little tips and tricks for making it just right.

Truth? I'm still pretty new to this "stock-making" business. I thought it might be fun to host a Stock Exchange so we can share our recipes, tips, best practices. I know I could definitely learn a thing or two!

Here's how it will work:

1. Post your favorite stock recipe, tip, trick, or best practice on your blog.

2. Come back here on Wednesday, November 25th (the day before Thanksgiving- we'll all have lots of bones and scraps coming up!) and link up to the Stock Exchange.

I can't wait to read them all!

(Don't have a blog? No worries- we'd love to read what you have to say in the comments!)

One final note- please pass the word! The more participation we have, the better. I absolutely love to learn from you all.

3 comments:

Heather Benza said...

I had beef soup bones and tried to make my own stock--it was gross. So I hope you get some good tips!

Stephanie said...

I make my own stock all the time! I need a good recipe for beef stock though. I haven't done that one yet! Can't wait to see what others have.

FishMama said...

Sounds great!