Sunday, November 14, 2010

Menu Plan: 11/14- Birthday and Anniversary Week




This is one busy week! My ninth anniversary is on Tuesday, sandwiched right between my father's birthday and my sister's birthday. Sunday night, we celebrated the whole lot of occasions together!

Sunday:

B-Cereal, Applesauce, Milk
L-Scrambled Eggs w/ Cheese, Cinnamon & Sugar Toast, Bananas
D-Family Supper at Bama & Papa's

Monday:

B-Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, Juice
L-P,B,&J, Grapes, Milk

D-The three kiddos and I are going to a Family Supper event up where my Grandma lives- I'll have some homemade pigs in blankets here for hubby.

Tuesday:

B-PB Toast, Yogurt, Juice
L-Pigs in Blankets, Corn, Water
D-Hot & Sour Peanut Noodles w/ Shrimp and Broccoli (Hubby's already looking forward to this one...)

Wednesday:

D-Pizza Paninis

Thursday:

B-Cereal, Cheese, Juice
L-Tuna Sandwiches, Pretzels, Milk
D-PB&J Triangles, Veggie Soup

Friday:

B-Smoothies, Toast
L-Cheesy Beans & Rice, Milk
D-Cheese, Tomato, & Ground Beef Pizza (the 4yo picked this one- she actually requested "brown meat", so I'm interpreting that as beef...)

Saturday:

B-Pancakes & Apples
L-Breaded Chicken Sandwiches, Fruit

And guess what? I actually remembered to take pictures of my stuffed meatball sandwiches as I was making them last week... so I'll be sharing those on Tuesday!

No comments: