Monday, November 29, 2010

Third Annual Bloggy Progressive Dinner is Coming!

It's that time of year again!

Amy, Kate, Toni, Jen, Jeff, and I are busy planning for the delicious Bloggy Progressive Dinner we'll be serving up from December 6-11, 2010.

Do you remember how it works? Each day, one of us will host that day's course (appetizers/drinks, soups/salads, main course, bread, side dishes/veggies, dessert) and YOU, my friends, will stop by and link up your best recipe for that particular course. The host of each day will have a linky up so we can all share our best recipes during this fun, festive time of year!

Are you ready? Excited? Yay!

Need a little inspiration? Check out some posts from the Bloggy Progressive Dinners we've held in years past:

  • Bloggy Progressive Dinner 2008 (Those of you who "knew me then" may recall that I was pregnant with G at this time and got horribly sick during this week... so sick I was hospitalized. Blessedly, my wonderful progressive dinner teammates helped keep things rolling!)
  • Bloggy Progressive Dinner 2009 (Healthy and full participant- lots more posts from me to peruse in this one!)

No comments: