Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan: 11/28- SO Many of My Favorites!!!




Thanksgiving is O-VAH! Hooray! Just kidding. ;) We had an absolutely lovely holiday and I hope you and your families did as well. Still, our eyes are now firmly fixed on Christmas preparations and, for me, this is an even more joyful and exciting time.

Sunday:

B-Cereal, Applesauce, Milk (The kids had Froot Loops for breakfast because our dear friends tucked a box in our Christmas basket and we decided they could be an Advent treat.)

D-Monte Cristos, Chicken Soup (Didn't happen on Saturday evening and I REFUSE to give up my Monte Cristos!!)

Monday:

B-Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal, Milk
L-P,B,&J, Apples, Milk

Tuesday:

B-PB Toast, Apples, Milk
L-Tostadas w/ homemade salsa, Milk


Wednesday:

B-Egg Sandwiches, Juice
L-Cheese Quesadilla, Tangerines, Milk

Thursday:

B-Cereal, Craisins, Milk
L-Tuna Sandwiches, Pretzels, Juice


Friday:

B-Smoothies, Toast
L-Cheesy Beans & Rice, Milk
D-Multi-Pepper, Tomato, & Chicken Pizza (Ah, finally! My choice this week. I'm pretty much always the last week out of each menu plan...)

Saturday:
L-PB&J, Applesauce, Milk



No comments: