Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Three Things You Should Know Thursdays


There are a few of you who have been with me since way back in the day... way back when I used to do a piece every week entitled "Three Things You Should Know Thursday". It was a good feature for me to do because it enabled me to teach you all a little bit about micropreemies in a nice, brief format.

Well... guess what???

As of this Thursday... IT'S BACK!

But it's going to be better than ever now.

Because I want YOU to teach me some things. Share "Three Things" we should know about any topic at all that is near and dear to you! "Three Things You Should Know About Embroidery"? Perfect! "Three Things You Should Know About Homeschooling a Kindergartener"? Bring it on! Whatever you've got- I'm game. As long as there are three things, it's Thursday, you link to your post and not the main page, and you link back over here, you're right on track!

A linky will go live with my "Three Things" post on Wednesday night. Won't you come join me and teach me a few things? Spread the word, if you're so inclined... the more the merrier!

No comments: