Thursday, July 15, 2010

Where to Find Replacement Balls for the Playskool Busy Ball Popper


Long ago, I wrote about how much our family loves the Playskool Busy Ball Popper. Three babies have played with it so far and it is- by far- a favorite around here.

Readers agreed! They didn't much like chasing the balls down for their children (that's what older siblings are for! ;)), but they loved theirs too.

Months later, I laughingly shared with you all how "Playskool Busy Ball Popper replacement balls" is one of the top search terms that lands on my site. What a disappointment for all those people... I definitely didn't answer that question in my post!

I'm here to answer it now, folks.

Should you be in possession of a Busy Ball Popper with missing balls, you can go here , fill out the form and, for $4.00, get a set of five replacement balls in a bag. Much cheaper than buying a whole new toy (at $24.99).

There. Don't say I never helped you out. ;)

This post is linked to Frugal Friday.

(Incidentally, whenever you find yourself in this situation, the easiest first step is to go to the manufacturer's website and find the link for customer service. Sometimes they'll have a section for "missing parts". Otherwise, fill out the contact form and someone will email you back!)

No comments: