I realized that I've thrown out quite a few little facts about my daughter here and there throughout this blog, but I thought it might be fun to briefly outline where she's at and who she is today. This is especially fun to do since I so recently posted her birth story.
- C. is about 2 1/2 right now. She'll be 3 on Christmas Eve.
- She requires no supplemental oxygen and hasn't since June of 2006.
- She has not been on any ongoing prescription meds since her release from the hospital.
- She eats anything and everything, and all of it by mouth.
- She can say her ABC's, make animal noises, and say several simple words.
- She can run, jump, climb, and dance.
- She attends a preschool program two days a week in a "typical education" setting.
- She wears glasses; she is extremely near-sighted.
- She is feisty and tempermental and prone to dramatic tantrums.
- She weighs 25 lb fully dressed to shoes.
- She is Daddy's Girl. I can't even compare... (though I do throw pretty awesome tea parties...)
Does that make her any less incredible?
Not a chance.