Saturday, September 20, 2008

Preemie Talk in Cyberspace, #2


I feel so fortunate to have stumbled upon the blog of a neonatologist and I find this discussion on the value of life at 24 weeks gestation vs. 8 years of age so thought-provoking!

I was so comforted by Shannon's advice on potty-training and I hope some of you are too.

This new, fabulous site is perfect for helping friends and families coordinate their visits/support when a loved one is in the hospital... online scheduling... brilliant!

I love these recommendations for answers to "combat" arguments we often hear from those in favor of abortions. Actually, I really like the entire American Life League website.

Know of any other links that may be interesting and relevant to the readers here? Email me at:
micropreemies (at) yahoo (dot) com!

No comments: