Friday, October 17, 2008

12 Days of the Halloween Scrooge- Day 1



I... am a Halloween Scrooge. I'm sorry. It's not that I mean to be. I just don't like the holiday. At all. Really. And, because too many people gasp and act appalled when I tell them that, I'm going to give you twelve reasons why I feel that way over the next twelve days. Lest you think I can't see the bright side, I will conclude with a list of things I do like about Halloween when the actual day arrives. But, for now...

Reason #1:

Costumes like this (available, by the way, to fit my 2-year old daughter)...


This get-up goes by the lovely name, "Convict Cutie"

Are you kidding me?

2 comments:

Ryann said...

While shopping yesterday, I noticed an entire wall labeled "Tween" and the costumes were just as NAUGHTY as some of the ADULT costumes... sorry, but when Addy is 11 or 12, I DON'T want to see her wearing a "French Maid" costume.

I am, however, happy to dress her in the giraffe costume I found at the second hand store for $12 that will fit her this year and next year!

JessieLeigh said...

Addy will be a DARLING giraffe! I sure hope you post pictures on your blog! : )