Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rosary Winner Announcement


Thank you all so very much for your wonderful comment on last weeks "Saying the Rosary" post. I felt a great kinship as I read your remarks and really appreciated some of your recommendations as well!

So, without further ado, the winner of the rosary is... Robyn!!

Robyn wrote:

"This is a great post. I wasn't ever totally sure what I was supposed to be thinking about when praying it, but then I learned about the Scriptural Rosary. It's a little book that fits easily into your purse and gives a sentence for each Hail Mary that tells about each mystery. It helps to keep your focus.
The rosary, said properly, is the most powerful prayer there is, and is prayed by Catholics and Non-Catholics all over the world.
In this election time, I'm wearing mine out!"


Congratulations!

I've left a comment on your latest blog post too and, as soon as I get your mailing address, I'll get it sent right out to you! Just drop me an email at micropreemies (at) yahoo (dot) com

No comments: