Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Basket of Indulgence #2 Winner!


Congratulations to Bethany, #27!

Bethany wrote:

"Funny thing...those Turtle Chex mix bars are my new favorite snack. I bought a few preparing for Hurricane Gustav and loved them!!

Thanks for this fun contest!"


Enjoy these with no fear of hurricanes, Bethany!  Please email me your mailing address to micropreemies (at) yahoo (dot) com within 48 hours... thanks!!!

Didn't win?  No worries!  Come back tomorrow to enter the third and final Basket of Indulgence giveaway.  Thanks for all your great comments!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Thank you so much! I emailed you! :D

Bethany said...

I received my basket today! Thank you so much!

You have a lovely blog full of beautiful stories! I've enjoyed reading them...in a teary eyed way.

Happy Thanksgiving!