Saturday, November 8, 2008

JL's P.S. Fest: 11/8/08


p.s. This site keeps us entertained on many a gloomy November day-- fabulous tracing pages!

p.p.s. This free 8" X 10" photo deal (which expires later today- hurry!!) at Walgreen's, shared by Heather, enabled me to get my hands on the portrait shown below in record time!

p.p.p.s. Since I wrote about using up Jello this past week and using up Kool-Aid a couple months ago, I like this recipe for play-dough from Lisa at As Thyme Goes Buy.

p.p.p.p.s. I spend a LOT of time in my apron! I find this toile bib apron at Rick Rack Attack absolutely adorable!

p.p.p.p.p.s. Like Lisa @ Blessed With Grace, we have enjoyed these fabulous board books for years!


(That's little C, second to the left, and our son all the way to the right- aren't they so cute hand-in-hand with all their cousins from their mommy's side??)

No comments: