Saturday, November 22, 2008

Where is JL's P.S. Fest 11/22/08?

Oh, I could answer that with a whole litany of excuses... my week was full of "transition" meetings and therapy for C, I caught an obnoxious "sneeze your brains out" kind of a cold germ, I actually got to go on a date with my husband last night and that fact clouded my brain...

But, really, in the end it comes down to this... I failed to copy fabulous links this week, even though I did read some great stuff. I'll do better!

In the meantime, if you didn't get a chance to catch this week's guest posts, I encourage you to do so. Four brave women with amazing, often dramatic, stories to share took the time to put together some great writing. These stories aren't all "sunshine and rainbows" but they show a lot of hope and determination and, for me, help me to count my own blessings. You can find them here, here, here, and here.

This upcoming week, I'll be:
  • continuing "My Story..."
  • sharing my granola bar recipe (by popular request)
  • drawing the last basket winner
  • asking for your help-- I have a car seat question!

No comments: