Saturday, November 1, 2008

JL's P.S. Fest: 11/1/08


p.s. I'm excited to try these homemade dryer sheets shared at Cents To Get Debt-Free...

p.p.s. Erin's guest post on Getting Press for Your Blog found at blogcoach is chock-full of fantastic tips!

p.p.p.s. While it is not my choice, I found this post by Erin on daycare refreshing and insightful.

p.p.p.p.s. The other day I told you about my passion for Christmas decorations... Wildwood Mama's creative use of a tree-topper is something I'll have to think about!

p.p.p.p.p.s. Since I really don't like sweet potatoes, this recipe posted at Heavenly Homemakers may be just the ticket to work them in...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I absolutely love all the fresh, great ideas I get from all of you! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu]longchamp pliage[/url] weblog so i came to ??return the favor??. sac longchamp pliage [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu]sac longchamp pliage[/url] , I'm trying to in finding things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your concepts!!