My husband and I met as college students, some eleven years ago... but today marks seven years of marriage for us.
Here are some things this marriage has brought me for which I am so very grateful...
- A handsome, dark-haired man who still opens the door for me.
- A delightful little girl who will perhaps choose to wear her Bama's bridal head-piece someday just like I did... that crown made me feel like a princess.
- Our incredibly tall, undeniably loving son who was our first great achievement together.
- An understanding of struggle that I had never known before.
- An incredible discovery of a person I could always, always count on to catch me.
Here's to seven amazing years... and as many more as we're blessed with.