Saturday, November 15, 2008

JL's P.S. Fest: 11/15/08

p.s. Well, first and foremost, Happy Birthday to my daddy! Have a great one! (btw, when I asked A. what he wanted for Christmas the other day, he said- without hesitation- "Papa!" :))

p.p.s. This post over at Frugal Chick.net reminded me how much I adore this tool for cleaning my floors!

p.p.p.s. With my recent obsession with vinegar, I loved reading about this use for peroxide over at Here's the Diehl.

p.p.p.p.s. I love a good soup recipe... and the Apron Queen's looks like one I could whip up with what's on hand!

p.p.p.p.p.s. My boy adores a good cornbread... this one from Mimi's Jewel Box of Tips and Treasures has a nice festive touch!

p.p.p.p.p.p.s. These Christmas crafts shared by One Krusty Mama look like a great way to spend a chilly day with the kiddos...

What great links have you found interesting this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link! glad my peroxide experience could be of some help :)

nicole

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I started reading your posts about your daugther's birth and I got all emotional. I'll be back to read some more.