Sunday, April 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: 4/25 Some Bloggy Faves





Whew! Can I just tell you how happy I am that it is NOT Spring Break this week? Last week wore me out! We were busy, busy, busy the whole darn time. This week should be more typical, giving me a chance to whip up some old favorites and also enjoy a few new-to-us meals...

Sunday:

B-Cereal, Applesauce, Milk
L -"Eggs in a Hole", Jello, Fruit
D- Supper after the race! I'll be pushing Baby G. in a 5K today that my sister organized. Looking forward to it!

Monday:

B-Oatmeal, Yogurt, Juice
L-Amy's Shrimp Dip with Crackers, Milk
D-Chicken Alfredo Bake

Tuesday

B- Banana Bread, Applesauce, Milk
L-Buttered Pasta, Cheese, Juice
D-Ham & Cheese Frittata, Salad

Wednesday:

B-Cereal, Cheese, Juice
L-Hot Dog in Bread (AKA- I'm out of buns), Fruit, Milk

Thursday:

B-Peanut Butter Toast, Sliced Apples, Milk
L-Rice Mix, Chicken, Green Beans, Water


Friday:

B-Banana Bread, Yogurt, Milk
L-Peanut Noodles, Applesauce, Milk
D- Chicken and Mushroom Pizza & a Movie Night, Water

Saturday:

B-Eggs Florentine, Toast
L-Leftovers
D-Mac 'n Cheese w/ Hot Dogs, Green Beans

I'm looking forward to some of my old favorites from around the blogosphere- like Lynn's Rice Mix and Sherry's Aussie Chicken- and trying Amy's Shrimp Dip for the first time! My seafood loving kiddos (including the baby!) are sure to love it!

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: