Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Plan: 4/18... Spring Break!


It's Spring Break for us! My husband took the week off from work to spend time with the kids (and me), so it will be all five of us all week long. I'm looking forward to lots of warm breezes, care-free days, and flexible menu options.

Sunday:

B-Cereal, Yogurt, Juice
L -French Toast, Ham, Fruit
D-to be determined! We usually do Sunday supper with my parents, but this week they're in AZ visiting my grandma... and bringing her back with them for a visit! Can't wait! Baby G's named after her.

Monday:

B-Smoothies, Fruit
L-Grilled Cheese, Grapes, Pretzels, Water
D-Garlicky Clams Linguine (we just had this on the 9th for my nephew's eighth birthday, so I'm thinking I'll be substituting something different here... suggestions?)

Tuesday

B- Oatmeal, Fruit, Milk
L-Cheesy Beans & Rice, Juice
D-Italian Batter-Dipped Chicken Sandwiches (recipe coming tomorrow!), Broccoli w/ parm

Wednesday:

B-PB Toast, Applesauce, Milk
L-Chicken Strips, Toast, Yogurt, Juice
D-Loaded Nachos, Salad

Thursday:

B-Pancakes, Grapes, Milk
D-Homemade Fried Rice

Friday:

B-Oatmeal, Applesauce, Milk
L-Rice, Yogurt, Grapes, Milk
D- Ham Pizza & a Movie Night, Water

Saturday:

B- Scrambled Eggs w/ Cheese, Cinnamon Rolls (my fave breakfast combo, EVER)
L-Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Apple Slices
D-Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots

I'm excited to get some things done this week and enjoy the whole family! Spring Break in the Midwest was always mid-March, so this feels pretty late to me. Here's hoping we get some nice, warm days as a result!

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: