Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Plan: 5/30- Spinach, Spinach Everywhere!


I scored packages of organic baby spinach** for 50 cents a piece this week (the stuff in my garden needs another month or so) ... hence its triple appearance in the menu plan!

B-Cereal, Apples, Milk
L-Lynn's Baked Blueberry Granola, Hard-boiled Eggs, Juice
D-Linguine w/ Bacon, Baby Spinach, & Fresh Sage (recipe coming tomorrow!)

Monday:

B-Corn Tortilla w/Egg, Milk
L-PB&J, Applesauce, Water
D-Memorial Day cookout- hot dogs on the grill and yummy sides!

Tuesday:

B-Oatmeal, Yogurt, Juice
L-Noodles, Apples, Milk
D-Pork, Potatoes, Green Beans

Wednesday:

B-Berry Muffins, Cheese, Milk
L-Cheesy Potatoes, Green Beans, Juice
D-French Toast, Mandarin Oranges (I just started making Laura's recipe, and it's just as tasty as my old one. It's more frugal, though, since it only requires two eggs.)

Thursday:

B-Berry Muffins, Yogurt, Juice
L-French Toast, Grapes, Milk
D-Pork Fried Rice


Friday:

B-Oatmeal, Apples, Milk
L-Rice & Beans, Juice
D-Spinach & Chicken White Pizza

Saturday:

B-Eggs Florentine on Toast Points
L-Ramen Noodles (again, for the hubs), Buttered Corn
D-Loaded Nachos

I'm really looking forward to this week's "Pizza & A Movie Night"... I love a good white pizza every now and again!

**Now can I just admit how hard it is for me to spell "spinach" correctly? I'm forever trying to stick an "e" on the end... what word trips you up?**

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: