Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolve To Be Happy In 2011


Are you making any resolutions for the New Year?

How about resolving to be happy? To celebrate contentment?

My "Resolved: To Be Happy..." series will kick off on Monday, January 3, 2011. For five days, I will be covering various aspects of my life and how I'm resolving to adjust my thoughts, feelings, dreams, or perspective and to be happy. Care to join me in the journey?

Come link up! You can join in for one day, five days, or any number in between. Here are the topics I'll be addressing, by day:

  • Monday- Resolved: To Be Happy With My Home
  • Tuesday- Resolved: To Be Happy With My Job
  • Wednesday- Resolved: To Be Happy With My Appearance
  • Thursday- Resolved: To Be Happy With My Friends and Family
  • Friday- Resolved: To Be Happy With My Limitations
(Huge thanks to Sidnie, my dear friend who blogs at Green Enough For Me. She pulled that button together for me lickety-split- so talented! Feel free to grab it if you're going to be participating!)

No comments: