Sunday, December 12, 2010

Menu Plan: 12/12- The Calm After the Storm




Whew! What a WEEK! My mother-in-law came to visit and it had been so long- too long- since we'd seen each other... almost a year and a half. It was great to catch up and even more fun to see her with the kids. Our 18-month old was only two weeks when we moved from Indiana and she hadn't seen her since. Those are some big changes! Needless to say, my priority last week wasn't really staying caught up on my site, so I do apologize for the lack of new material around here. But, moving on...

Sunday:

B-Cereal, Applesauce, Milk

L-Migas, Clementines
D-(we'll grab something quick on our way home from a concert- we're taking the kids to see Steve Songs)

Monday:

B-Honey Raisin Oatmeal, Milk
L-P,B,&J, Apples w/ Cinnamon, Milk
D-Hot & Sour Peanut Noodles w/ Chinese Veggies

Tuesday:

B-Jelly Toast, Yogurt, Juice
L-Peanut Noodles, Applesauce, Milk
D-Chicken Marsala over Linguine

Wednesday:

B-Egg Burrito, Juice
L-Hot Dog, Toast, Fruit, & Water
D-Cheeseburgers, Oven Fries, Corn

Thursday:

B-Cereal, Oranges, Milk
L-Potato Wedges w/ Cheese, Juice
D-Ham, Egg, & Cheese in a Nest

Friday:

B-Smoothies, Toast
L-Cheesy Beans & Rice, Milk
D-Salsa, Cheddar, & Chicken Pizza

Saturday:

B-Scrambled Eggs w/ Cheese, Cinnamon/Sugar Toast
L-Turkey Soup, Grilled Cheese, Fruit (that soup is already made and in my freezer... what a yummy, easy lunch for a cold winter afternoon!)
D-Spaghetti, Broccoli

I'm excited about the week! My husband thinks my peanut noodles are the bomb... they rank almost up there with my seafood crepes, in his opinion, so he'll be happy. (He like those crepes so much, he put them on his Christmas list.) Chicken Marsala is one of my all-time faves, so that's good too.

We have a calmer week going on and that, during this busy season, is a real blessing!

What's your favorite thing you're serving up this week?

This post is linked to Menu Plan Menu.

No comments: