Monday, January 10, 2011

Broccoli, Tomato, Red Onion and Bleu Cheese Pizza

Oh, the deliciousness...


All my lovelies, in one convenient package.

One of my favorite lunches to throw together is a small pizza. I mix up a quick third of a batch of this dough and go from there....

For this particular gem, I pressed the dough into a 9" round pan and then added the following flavorful toppers:

2 tablespoons prepared Italian dressing, spread evenly directly on dough
1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
1 cup chopped broccoli
1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles


Baked at 450 for about eight minutes, it makes a phenomenal, quick, gourmet-tasting lunch! It'll feed me for two days, as long as I don't have any little mooches clinging to me. Some people could probably stretch it three days, but, me? I'm a pizza lover.


And this is my kind of pizza.

Linked to:

No comments: