Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Decorating My Baby's Head

That's my baby. Big blue eyes and a flower on her head. That precious girl has had something decorating her head pretty much since birth. I can't help it. The NICU nurses used to glue tiny bows on my first daughter's head and now I've taken it upon myself to make sure a bow or flower always graces my second little girl's head.

This particular flower headband? It was made by Mimi's Babies and it is a.dor.a.ble. Seriously. The sweetness is overwhelming. We love it! I love the freshness of the lime green and turquoise together... don't get me wrong, I like pink and lavender as much as the next girl, but these colors are a fun change! They also make those peepers pop!

Do you have little girl of your own whose head could use some adorning? Or perhaps you know a special little someone who would enjoy a precious flower headband? Well, then, you've come to the right place! In honor of my baby girl turning one this Saturday (*sniff, sniff*), Mimi's Babies sent me a headband for Baby G. And you can win one too! (By the way... it needn't be a baby whose head you want to adorn... these headbands stretch to fit an adult head! I don't look as cute as G. in these things but, hey, whatever works for you...)

To enter:

  1. Visit Mimi's Babies and check out their flower headbands, then come back and tell me which colors you would choose! (Required)
  2. Follow Mimi's Babies on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know. (<-- Far and away, one of my fave peeps to chat with on Twitter!)
  3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment that you did so.

Good luck! This giveaway will end the evening of Wednesday, June 16th.

This post is linked to Things I Love Thursday.






No comments: