Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How I Do School...



...We had to determine which educational platform would best support our children’s needs and family’s beliefs. Sometime during the 2 1/2 to 3 year old range, my husband and I sat down and looked at the different school options available and discussed each child and his or her needs. We had to consider those specific needs and the personality of that particular child in order to ensure we made the best decision.

I'm guest posting over at Life as MOM today, sharing why our family chose public school for our children. Head on over to see what I have to say and read the great comments! While you're there, be sure to answer my question...

How does your state’s school performance (or lack thereof) affect your choice in how to educate them?

No comments: