Sunday, June 6, 2010

Menu Plan: 6/6 - My Baby Turns One!


June is firmly upon us and, while my seed packets try to tell me some of my veggies should be ready for harvest, the fact is they are NOT just yet. No worries... more yumminess for later in the season! For now, my cauliflower is still the frozen variety but, hey, it gets the job done...

B-Cereal, Yogurt, Juice
L-Cinnamon Rolls, Sausage Patties & Links, Fruit, Milk (This may be my family's favorite "after church" lunch!)
D-Loaded Nachos

Monday:

B-Smoothies, Toast
L-PB&J, Applesauce, Milk
D-Shrimp, Carrot & Broccoli Lo Mein w/ Sesame Ginger Sauce

Tuesday:

B-Oatmeal, Blueberries, Milk
L-Mac 'n Cheese, Juice
D-Chicken Parm, Rotini, Cauliflower

Wednesday:

B-Cinnamon Sugar Toast, Apples, Milk
L-Rotini w/ Sauce, Yogurt, Water
D-Mexican Veggie Baked Omelet

Thursday:

B-Cereal, Applesauce, Milk
L-Egg Sandwich, Yogurt, Juice
D-Chicken Medallions, Roasted Garlic Rice, Cauliflower


Friday:

B-P, B, & J Toast, Cheese, Water
L-Chicken & Rice, Apples, Milk
D-1/2 Cheese & 1/2 Sausage Pizza

Saturday:

D-Batter Dipped Chicken Sandwiches, Pasta Salad (Baby G sure does love her pasta salad!)

Saturday the 12th is my baby girl's first birthday! Hooray! And boo hoo! It's just one of those kind of days... ;)

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: