Monday, February 7, 2011

Coconut Yummies


Maybe it's the fact that it's cold and miserable around here and coconut just tastes and smells like the tropics...

Maybe it's because my husband totally won't steal my treats if there's coconut involved...

Maybe it's because I have a big bag of shredded coconut in my cabinet right now...

These ten recipes are just calling my name!

  1. Samoa Cookie Granola from So I Married A Mennonite (I made this one already- totally AMAZING!)
  2. Black Bean Coconut Brownies from $5 Dinners (Brownies? Yes, please!)
  3. Homemade Samoas from Baking Bites (My love of that granola should be an indication that I adore Samoas!)
  4. Caramel Vanilla Coconut Banana Muffins from Master of Her Romaine (which is just a delightfully clever name, by the way!)
  5. Toasted Coconut Ginger Blondies from The Tiny Skillet (Because, you know, I do love my blondies!)
  6. Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chunk Cookies from two peas and their pod (Toasted coconut is a whole nother level of yumminess, in my opinion!)
  7. Coconut Tres Leches Hot Chocolate from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures (Lynn has yet to lead me astray and this sounds divine!)
  8. Coconut Shrimp I from All Recipes (because, if almost a thousand people rate it an average of five stars, I'm thinking it's good...)
  9. Angel Food Cookies from The Finer Things In Life (My mom makes Angel Cookies and they're some of my favorites... these are different, but look yummy!)
  10. Whatcha got for me? Any delicious coconut-y goodness you care to suggest? I'm all ears!
Linked to Top Ten {Tuesday}

No comments: