Have you heard of Ebates yet? Oh, of course you have. Right? I mean, since I've seen about a zillion bloggers post about it, I have to assume you have too. Here's a better question:
Are you using Ebates yet?
I hope so!
I tend to be pretty late when it comes to jumping on these bandwagons, I must admit. But it's been well over a year now that I've been using Ebates. So I want you to know that I really waited to tell you about it... I don't like passing on things that I'm not totally confident in! Mine is not a "deal blog", after all, so it's not so time-sensitive around here.
In case you haven't heard or have forgotten, Ebates works like this:
You go to the Ebates website first, sign in, and select the store you wish to shop from. You'll be redirected right to the regular online store site and carry on as usual. You'll earn a percentage back from your purchases that you'll get back in a check.
Pretty simple process, really.
Here are a couple things I'd like to add, based on my experience:
- You do not have to save, submit, or track anything. Ebates will do it all for you.
- If you start shopping somewhere and then realize you forgot to go through Ebates, you can go to Ebates, choose the store, and- at least every time it happened to me- your items will still show up in your shopping cart.
- Coupons codes still work when using Ebates.
- You are still ordering all your items directly from the store's site- your shopping experience will feel exactly the same.
- You really will get a check- I just got the email that thirty some odd dollars are on the way- and every little bit counts.
- This is an easier way to save money than coupons or running around town!
So here's the deal.
I really don't get too involved with too many programs or sites. I'm skeptical and simple. But Ebates? Ebates really, really works for me. If you think it could work for you too, you can sign up right here.
The links above are affiliate links. If you sign up through them, I will earn a referral bonus- Thank You! :)