Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pain in the Neck


Please help me. That's what I look like right now.

I don't know WHAT I did while I was sleeping last night, but I woke up with a terrible pain in the right side of my neck. I'm known around here for having a pretty high pain tolerance, but this is really messing up my day!

It's a good thing my one year old is fiercely independent, because I can't carry her very well right now. I can't turn my head to the right, either... Seriously, I planned my route running errands this morning so I didn't have to rely on looking right. That's BAD! And not particularly safe, for that matter.

Advice???

Here's what I've tried:

Not looking right. Not raising my right arm more than necessary.

Other ideas? Ice? Heat? Medicines? Magic spells?

I'm so rarely injured (well, except for my klutzy bruises), I have no clue what to try.

I'm desperate for your help! Thanks!

1 comment:

Canoga Park Drapery said...

Hello mate great blog post