Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lent '11: Letting Go of Judgment, Challenge 6

Last week's challenge was very time consuming for me, but it was a great experience. More than anything, I love the idea of researching a different view and opening up a (friendly!) dialogue. I truly believe we can all learn something from each other.

There are only two challenges left. Can you believe it? Here's our Week 6 Challenge:

Try the other side, even if it's just once, and see how it goes. Obviously I would never suggest you do anything that goes against your faith or morality. But try something, from small to big, that's "different" for you. Be it drinking a soda, letting your kid try a Pop-Tart, or visiting a different denomination church, do something you wouldn't ordinarily do. Is it what you thought it would be?

Come on back and tell us about it.

I look forward to trying something new and I hope you do too!

Please come back to see me next Wednesday so we can talk about it and get our last challenge, okay?

Button design by the spectacular Sidnie

No comments: