Monday, February 2, 2009

12 Days of the Valentine Queen: Day 1



Remember way back in October when I wrote my "12 Days of the Halloween Scrooge" series? I gave you all twelve reasons I really, truly dislike the holiday of Halloween. I also mentioned that, by contrast, I simply adore Valentine's Day. Absolutely love it. And so, as promised, I present to you:

12 Days of the Valentine Queen

Day 1: Conversation Hearts



I eat bag upon bag of these candies every single year. Brach's are my favorite, but Necco will do in a pinch. Every year, I look forward to my first trip inside a store after Christmas because, voila, there are the conversation hearts. It may be too soon for some people, but for me? I'm in heaven!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey, you just lost me. KIDDING... but give me chocolate. My kids can have the conversation hearts. ;-)

JessieLeigh said...

That's funny, Amy! My husband knows I have no interest whatsoever in getting chocolates... they'll end up getting stale on me. It's not that I don't like chocolate, I just don't eat much of it. But conversation hearts? Ooh, boy... ;)