In case you didn't already know, I'm really into Valentine's Day. Love it! So this week is a fun one for me. Here are some ways I'll be showing my family lots of love through the food I serve up in the days leading up to February 14th:
- Cinnamon Pancakes with butter and red sugars
- Oatmeal with a heart-shaped drizzle of maple syrup
- Toast with raspberry preserves and a dusting of powdered sugar
- Vanilla Blackberry Muffins with fresh whipped cream
- Kashi heart-shaped cereal
- Tuna sandwiches cut in heart-shapes with cookie cutter
- English muffins with heart shaped cheese, strawberries
- Spaghetti marinara on pink plates
- English muffin pizzas topped with "shrimp hearts" (two shrimp turned tails together to form a heart)
- French toast with cream cheese and berry jam
- Linguine with pink vodka sauce
- Chicken Marsala (Valentine's Date Night meal- recipe coming on Thursday!)
- Individual heart-shaped pizzas
- Chicken & Noodles with heart-shaped biscuits
- Cupid Quesadillas (cheese quesadillas made with two tortillas, an arrow and heart cut out of the top tortilla)
- Grandma's Sour Cream cut-out cookies (recipe coming on Friday!)
- Graham cracker sandwiches with pink icing
- Sliced strawberries and whipped cream
- Saltine crackers with strawberry jelly
- Conversation hearts
For more Meal Plan Monday, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie.
For more Valentine-y Meal Ideas, be sure to stop by A Simple Walk!
Be sure to come back all week for more Valentine's Inspiration and Ideas!